These exercises involve accessing the internet from a cell phone or a smartphone.
If you have a smartphone with Wifi, you can connect to a wifi network to avoid extra charges.
If you want to use a regular phone to try these exercises your carrier may charge you for using the internet.
Regular SMS charges will apply for SMS messages
- Open the browser on your phone and go to m.google.com
- Do a Google search
- If your phone cannot access the internet, you can try a Google search using Google SMS. The page includes an interactive phone to try if you don't want to send an SMS.
- Text your search to 466453.
- Write about your experience using the internet on your phone. Was the screen hard to read? Did the pages appear right?
- If you tried SMS, did you get good results for your search?