- Visit Academic Earth and watch a video
- Visit the Open Courseware Consortium and read how other educators set up their courses
- Visit Podcast Alley Education and listen to an educational Podcast
- Pick a tool on Bev's Educational Website and sign up to use it. Try to use it like a student would
- Find a podcast you like and subscribe to it in iTunes
- Create a WebQuest for a lesson plan. Share your Webquest with the other teachers at your school
- Write about the experience of watching the video. Was it easy to understand the topic?
- Are the course descriptions and material in the Open Courseware Consortium too advanced or too simple for your students? Write about it.
- Describe your experience in listening to the educational podcast. Was the sound good? Did you get any good ideas for your classroom? Did the speakers talk about things that are of interest to you?
- Write a how-to for beginning users to subscribe to a Podcast in iTunes.
- Post a link to your webquest on your page. Give a short description.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.